RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of financial reports and compliance with applicable accounting standards
- Preparation of books, adjustments, project cost and recording of transactions for various Daiichi projects
- Supervising staff on the day-to-day accounting operations of the Company
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Graduate of BS-Accountancy or other accounting related course
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA Board Exam Passer)
- With more than 5 years relevant past work exposure in general accounting preferably with supervisorial experience in a Real Estate Industry
- Work background focused on financial reporting, receivables, disbursement and taxation
- Knowledgeable in preparation of statement of accounts and financial statements
- With knowledge in preparation and processing of business permits
- Must be pro-active, resilient and flexible to changes
- Exposure in Computerized Accounting System (SAP) is a plus
- Proficient in MS-Office applications
Applicants are requested to fill out the application form and personally submit their resume with picture and a copy of their transcript of records to:
Daiichi Properties Inc.
Penthouse, The Taipan Place,
F. Ortigas Jr. Road (Formerly Emerald Ave.),
Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
We entertain applicants between 9am-6pm Mondays to Fridays, and 830am-12nn during Saturdays.
You may also e-mail your resume to
Or fax it thru 636-1000
For further details you may call (02) 637-4567 or 636-8888 local 124
Look for Ms. Juvy Orbeta of Personnel Dept.
Download Application Form