ARCHITECT (PROJECT COORDINATOR)
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Project coordination and monitoring of various high-rise projects
- Ensuring project completion within allowed time table; sees to it that plans & specifications are met
- Managing and supervising contractors, from construction stage to building turn-over
- Handling Job Site Inspection of high-rise building construction projects
- CAD works and Photoshop
- Quality inspection and punchlisting
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Must be a graduate of BS-Architecture course from a reputable school
- Candidate must possess a Professional License (Passed Board/Professional Licensure Exam)
- With 2-5 years extensive exposure in high-rise building construction (residential / commercial projects) is an advantage
- Extensive exposure in high-rise building construction (residential / commercial projects) is an advantage
- Must be knowledgeable in Construction/Project Management
- Proficient in AUTOCAD and MICROSOFT OFFICE
- Must have strong management skills, result-oriented and with good verbal and written communication skills
- Driven to exceed expectations, willing to go an extra mile and with high sense of urgency
- Highly productive and willing to work overtime
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- Fresh graduates and those with minimal work experience are encouraged to apply for Asst. Project Coordinator position.
Applicants are requested to fill out the application form and personally submit their resume with picture and a copy of their transcript of records to:
Daiichi Properties Inc.
Penthouse, The Taipan Place,
F. Ortigas Jr. Road (Formerly Emerald Ave.),
Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
We entertain applicants between 9am-6pm Mondays to Fridays, and 830am-12nn during Saturdays.
You may also e-mail your resume to
Or fax it thru 636-1000
For further details you may call (02) 637-4567 or 636-8888 local 124
Look for Ms. Juvy Orbeta of Personnel Dept.
Download Application Form