RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Safeguarding and monitoring of building facilities
- Conduct of daily inspection of building and equipment such as A/C units, elevators, among others, for malfunctioning conditions
- Quick response to emergency situations such as equipment breakdown and leaks
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering
- At least three (3) years work experience in mechanical and electrical operations and maintenance of high-rise buildings
- A good technical background and is a good team player
- Preferably residing in or willing to work in Bonifacio Global City in Taguig
- Flexible, organized, persistent and highly analytical
Applicants are requested to fill out the application form and personally submit their resume with picture and a copy of their transcript of records to:
Daiichi Properties Inc.
Penthouse, The Taipan Place,
F. Ortigas Jr. Road (Formerly Emerald Ave.),
Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
We entertain applicants between 9am-6pm Mondays to Fridays, and 830am-12nn during Saturdays.
You may also e-mail your resume to
Or fax it thru 636-1000
For further details you may call (02) 637-4567 or 636-8888 local 124
Look for Ms. Juvy Orbeta of Personnel Dept.
Download Application Form