CIVIL ENGINEER for LAND DEVELOPMENT
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Performing various engineering and project management duties for Land Development
- Overall project management, engineering and client relations
- Reviewing and evaluating proposed plans for land development projects in Cavite
- Site coordination and implementation of Deeds of Restrictions
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Graduate of Civil Engineering course
- Must be a Registered Professional Engineer
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Land Development, with experience in site layout, grading and drainage, roadway construction, utilities, etc.
- Supervisory Skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- With strong team skills and can work independently
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, and decision making capabilities
Applicants are requested to personally submit their resume with picture and a copy of their transcript of records to:
Daiichi Properties Inc.
Penthouse, The Taipan Place,
F. Ortigas Jr. Road (Formerly Emerald Ave.),
Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
We entertain applicants between 9am-6pm Mondays to Fridays, and 830am-12nn during Saturdays.
You may also e-mail your resume to
Or fax it thru 636-1000
For further details you may call (02) 637-4567 or 636-8888 local 124
Look for Ms. Juvy Orbeta of Personnel Dept.
Download Application Form