CIVIL ENGINEERS (FOR HIGHRISE PROJECTS)
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Handling Job Site Inspection of high rise building projects
- Preparing cost estimates and evaluates proposals from consultants, suppliers and contractors
- Assisting in bidding evaluation and negotiation, cost studies, etc.
- Managing and supervising contractors, from construction stage to building turn-over
- Ensuring project completion within allowed time table; seeing plans & specifications are met
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Graduate of Civil Engineering course from a reputable university or college with good scholastic records
- Candidate must possess a Professional License (Passed Board/Professional License Exam)
- Extensive exposure in high-rise building construction (residential / commercial projects) is an advantage
- Must have strong management skills, result-oriented and with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven to exceed expectations, willing to go an extra mile and with high sense of urgency
- With knowledge in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply as Jr. Civil Engineers
Applicants are requested to personally submit their resume with picture and a copy of their transcript of records to:
Daiichi Properties Inc.
Penthouse, The Taipan Place,
F. Ortigas Jr. Road (Formerly Emerald Ave.),
Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
We entertain applicants between 9am-6pm Mondays to Fridays, and 830am-12nn during Saturdays.
You may also e-mail your resume to
Or fax it thru 636-1000
For further details you may call (02) 637-4567 or 636-8888 local 124
Look for Ms. Juvy Orbeta of Personnel Dept.
Download Application Form