COST ACCOUNTANT (FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER)
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Supporting the recommended solution by the company’s Consultant for improvement in the Purchase to Pay process
- Determining Cost per Area based on Approved Project Budget and Actual Spent upon project completion
- Updating the Cost per Area when supplemental budget is approved
- Close monitoring of all project purchases from time of issuance of Purchase Order (P.O.) to point of payment
- Conducting Project Cost Analysis using the Project Actual Cost from Finance against approved Project Budget Cost
- Preparing a Project Variance Analysis report for management
- As needed, coordinating with Project Management Group (PMG) when investigating due to any variance on budget vs. spending
- When needed, initiating supplemental budget request based on analysis and provide justification in consultation with AVP-Purchasing; securing approval for the supplemental budget per SOA
- Actively participating in the Annual Budgeting of the Company
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Graduate of Bachelor in Science in Accountancy, Cost Accounting or other related course
- CPA is an Advantage
- Proficiency in MS-Office
- At least one (1) year of working experience in the related field is required (particularly in the process of ERP System Implementation)
- Highly analytical with excellent problem-solving skills
- A self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills and decision making capabilities
Applicants are requested to personally submit their resume with picture and a copy of their transcript of records to:
Daiichi Properties Inc.
Penthouse, The Taipan Place,
F. Ortigas Jr. Road (Formerly Emerald Ave.),
Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
We entertain applicants between 9am-6pm Mondays to Fridays, and 830am-12nn during Saturdays.
You may also e-mail your resume to
Or fax it thru 636-1000
For further details you may call (02) 637-4567 or 636-8888 local 124
Look for Ms. Juvy Orbeta of Personnel Dept.
Download Application Form