RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Performing marketing activities which may require fielding, receiving and directing clients/ visitors, project coordination, and other administrative and office support activities
- Demonstrating a high level of professionalism in dealing with and safeguarding confidential and sensitive issues.
- Developing and maintaining departmental filing & tracking systems; includes establishing files for all written/email correspondence, project work, and reports.
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with third-party real estate brokers and prospective/existing tenants
- Composing, preparing, and distributing professional correspondence and memoranda, email, and faxes, and other documents through individual initiative and as assigned.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- At least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
- Exposure to REAL ESTATE environment is an advantage
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important
- Highly organized and with proven ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong presentation skills, ability to communicate to Executive Level audience
- With pleasing personality and a fast learner
- MS-Office proficient
Applicants are requested to fill out the application form and personally submit their resume with picture and a copy of their transcript of records to:
Daiichi Properties Inc.
Penthouse, The Taipan Place,
F. Ortigas Jr. Road (Formerly Emerald Ave.),
Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
We entertain applicants between 9am-6pm Mondays to Fridays, and 830am-12nn during Saturdays.
You may also e-mail your resume to
Or fax it thru 636-1000
For further details you may call (02) 637-4567 or 636-8888 local 124
Look for Ms. Juvy Orbeta of Personnel Dept.
Download Application Form