RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Providing high-level administrative support to the Legal Department
- Assisting in various concerns of the Legal Department, including but not limited to notarial work, coordination and liaison work with various government agencies
- Assisting in the preparation of agreements, contracts, legal forms and correspondences
- Organization and monitoring of records/files of all administrative cases handled by the Legal Department
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science, Legal Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- With 1-2 years related work experience
- Proficient and in depth knowledge in MS-Office
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A team player who can work with minimal supervision
- Fresh Graduates will also be accommodated
Applicants are requested to fill out the application form and personally submit their resume with picture and a copy of their transcript of records to:
Daiichi Properties Inc.
Penthouse, The Taipan Place,
F. Ortigas Jr. Road (Formerly Emerald Ave.),
Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
We entertain applicants between 9am-6pm Mondays to Fridays, and 830am-12nn during Saturdays.
You may also e-mail your resume to
Or fax it thru 636-1000
For further details you may call (02) 637-4567 or 636-8888 local 124
Look for Ms. Juvy Orbeta of Personnel Dept.
Download Application Form