SENIOR ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Assisting in disbursement process of the company
- Handling bookkeeping, tax filing and recording of project costing
- Preparation of sales report, bank reconciliation, financial statement, statement of accounts, EWT and VAT returns
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Graduate of BS-Accountancy or other accounting related course
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA Board Exam Passer)
- Required at least 3 years work experience in a Real Estate industry is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in preparation of statement of accounts and financial statements
- Can work well under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Highly analytical, keen to details and resourceful
- Proficient in MS-Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
- Exposure in Computerized Accounting System (SAP or other system) is a plus
Applicants are requested to fill out the application form and personally submit their resume with picture and a copy of their transcript of records to:
Daiichi Properties Inc.
Penthouse, The Taipan Place,
F. Ortigas Jr. Road (Formerly Emerald Ave.),
Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
We entertain applicants between 9am-6pm Mondays to Fridays, and 830am-12nn during Saturdays.
You may also e-mail your resume to
Or fax it thru 636-1000
For further details you may call (02) 637-4567 or 636-8888 local 124
Look for Ms. Juvy Orbeta of Personnel Dept.
Download Application Form