ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/ SECRETARY (PROJECT MANAGEMENT)
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Providing administrative assistance to the Project Management Department
- Administrative functions such as, but not limited to Budgeting, Monitoring and InterOffice Memo Preparation
- Coordinating with contractors, tenants and other departments of Daiichi Properties
- Other ad hoc matters that may be assigned from time to time
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Business Management, Psychology, Secretarial course, Office Management and any other related courses
- Preferably with good verbal and written communication skills
- Preferably with at least two (2) years exposure to real estate environment
- With pleasing personality, keen to details and a fast learner
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Proficient with MS Office
Applicants are requested to fill out the application form and personally submit their resume with picture and a copy of their transcript of records to:
Daiichi Properties Inc.
Penthouse, The Taipan Place,
F. Ortigas Jr. Road (Formerly Emerald Ave.),
Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
We entertain applicants between 9am-6pm Mondays to Fridays, and 830am-12nn during Saturdays.
You may also e-mail your resume to
Or fax it thru 636-1000
For further details you may call (02) 637-4567 or 636-8888 local 142
Look for Ms. Shane Martillano of Personnel Dept.
Download Application Form