ASSISTANT CORPORATE COUNSEL
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Contract Review – drafting, reviewing and ensuring compliance to the stipulations of all contracts entered into by the Daiichi Properties companies and its associates
- Acquisitions – ensuring proper transfer of ownership of sale/acquisition; ensuring proper recording, documentation and safekeeping of acquisition documents
- Documentation – ensuring timely compliance and availability of required legal documents needed in the conduct of business – SEC Docs, Annual Stockholder’s meeting and other board meeting minutes, notarization of documents, lease contract, etc.
- Legal Opinion – providing management with updated, thorough and timely legal advice/opinion to aid decision-making.
- External Affairs Liaison – regularly liaising with various third parties, government, judicial and quasi-judicial agencies
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Candidate must be a graduate of Bachelor of Laws and Bar Passer
- Preferably from a Real Estate industry with at least 5 years of experience in all facets of Corporate Law
- Must have relevant experience in acquisitions
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
Applicants are requested to fill out the application form and personally submit their resume with picture and a copy of their transcript of records to:
Daiichi Properties Inc.
Penthouse, The Finance Centre,
26th Street corner 9th Avenue
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
e-mail address: email@example.com
For further details or queries, you may contact:
Ms. Juvy Orbeta of Personnel Dept.
(02) 8636-8888 local 3102 or local 3105
We entertain applicants between 9am-6pm Mondays to Fridays
Download Application Form