CIVIL ENGINEER for Land Development (Supervisory)
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Overall project management, engineering and client relations
- Reviewing and evaluating proposed plans for land development projects in Cavite, Laguna and Batangas
- Strong knowledge in roads, earthworks, drainage, sewerage and associated infrastructure
- Site coordination and implementation of Deeds of Restrictions
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Graduate of Civil Engineering course
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Land Development, with experience in site layout, grading and drainage, roadway construction, utilities, etc.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Strong team skills and can work independently
- Solid verbal and written communication skills and decision making capabilities
Applicants are requested to fill out the application form and personally submit their resume with picture and a copy of their transcript of records to:
Daiichi Properties Inc.
Penthouse, The Finance Centre,
26th Street corner 9th Avenue
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details or queries, you may contact:
Ms. Juvy Orbeta of Personnel Dept.
We entertain applicants between 9am-6pm Mondays to Fridays.
Download Application Form