INDUSTRIAL PARK ENGINEER
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Managing industrial park(s) together with the Estate Manager
- Managing the operation and maintenance of all equipment and facilities serving the locators and owners of the industrial park
- Ensuring that all equipment and facilities are in good working condition by conducting regular inspection
- Implementing preventive maintenance and undertaking corrective maintenance
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Graduate of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering course
- Registered Professional Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
- Minimum of 2 years solid experience in managing and maintenance of equipment in an industrial park setting or in any related field
- Solid verbal and written communication skills and decision making capabilities
- Willing to be assigned in Cavite, Laguna or Batangas area
Applicants are requested to fill out the application form and personally submit their resume with picture and a copy of their transcript of records to:
Daiichi Properties Inc.
Penthouse, The Finance Centre,
26th Street corner 9th Avenue
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
e-mail address: email@example.com
For further details or queries, you may contact:
Ms. Shane Martillano of Personnel Dept.
We entertain applicants between 9am-6pm Mondays to Fridays.
Download Application Form