RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Working closely with other team members in organizing marketing events
- Handling the company’s social media accounts
- Preparing content for marketing materials (project brochures, flyers, presentations, etc.)
- Providing market research assistance for marketing and business development
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual marketing plan and strategy
- Preparing the company’s regular newsletter
- Other ad hoc matters which may be assigned
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Graduate of Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, and other Marketing-related courses
- Preferably with at least two (2) years of experience in Marketing-related work; fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Proficient in business writing and copywriting
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Graphic Software such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge in WordPress editing is a plus
- Ability to perform under pressure and minimal supervision
- Motivated self-starter with strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
Candidates are requested to either email their CV with picture or personally submit it with a copy of their transcript of records to:
Daiichi Properties Inc.
Penthouse, The Finance Centre,
26th Street corner 9th Avenue
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
e-mail address: email@example.com
For further details or queries, you may contact:
Ms. Juvy Orbeta of Personnel Dept.
We entertain applicants between 9am-6pm Mondays to Fridays.
Download Application Form