MECHANICAL ENGINEER (for High-Rise Projects)
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Monitoring and supervising Mechanical Construction Work based on plans
- Assisting the Supervisor in evaluation of proposals from contractors
- Handling Job Site Inspections of high-rise building construction
- Managing and supervising contractors, from construction stage to building turn-over
- Ensuring project completion within allowed time table, and that plans and specifications are met
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Licensed Mechanical Engineer
- Graduate of Mechanical Engineering course from a reputable university or college with good scholastic records
- With at least 2 years exposure in high-rise building construction (residential / commercial projects)
- Knowledge in Quantity Surveying
- Driven to exceed expectations; willing to go an extra mile and with high sense of urgency
- Proficiency in Computer Aided Design Software
- Willing to be assigned in BGC, Taguig/Arca South, Taguig
Applicants are requested to fill out the application form and personally submit their resume with picture and a copy of their transcript of records to:
Daiichi Properties Inc.
Penthouse, The Taipan Place,
F. Ortigas Jr. Road (Formerly Emerald Ave.),
Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
We entertain applicants between 9am-6pm Mondays to Fridays, and 9am-12nn during Saturdays.
You may also e-mail your resume to
Or fax it thru 636-1000
For further details you may call (02) 637-4567 or 636-8888 local 124
Look for Ms. Juvy Orbeta of Personnel Dept.
Download Application Form