PURCHASING ASSISTANT/ PURCHASER
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Procurement tasks which include canvassing, accreditation, awarding, and sampling
- Monitoring of price changes, and maintaining reports on project costing
- Coordinating with suppliers
- Site inspection, monitoring and tracking of deliveries (includes documentation and clerical works)
- Monitoring of stocks and maintaining inventory system
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Graduate of Industrial Engineering, Management or Engineering/Business or any 4-year course
- At least two (2) years’ experience in the same capacity preferably gained from a Construction/Property Development firm
- Pro-active and exhibits positive attitude towards work
- Good negotiation skills
- Knowledge in Purchasing Method and Processes, SAP system
- Able to work with minimum supervision and willing to work on extended work hours as needed
- Willing to be assigned in Ortigas Center, Pasig City and eventually in BGC, Taguig
Applicants are requested to fill out the application form and personally submit their resume with picture and a copy of their transcript of records to:
Daiichi Properties Inc.
Penthouse, The Taipan Place,
F. Ortigas Jr. Road (Formerly Emerald Ave.),
Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
We entertain applicants between 9am-6pm Mondays to Fridays, and 830am-12nn during Saturdays.
You may also e-mail your resume to
Or fax it thru 636-1000
For further details you may call (02) 637-4567 or 636-8888 local 124
Look for Ms. Juvy Orbeta of Personnel Dept.
Download Application Form