RECEPTIONIST (CORPORATE OFFICE)
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Being the first point of contact for the company
- Providing administrative support across the organization
- Welcoming guests and greeting people visiting the office
- Front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls
- Other ad-hoc matters that may be assigned from time to time
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- At least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Management, Pyschology, Secretarial course, Office Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management and any other related courses
- Preferably with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- With pleasing personality, keen to details and a fast learner
- Must have active listening and great customer service skills
- With at least two years exposure on the same field
- Should be able to work under minimum supervision
- Proficient in MS-Office
- Knowledgeable in proper phone etiquette
Applicants are requested to fill out the application form and personally submit their resume with picture and a copy of their transcript of records to:
Daiichi Properties Inc.
Penthouse, The Taipan Place,
F. Ortigas Jr. Road (Formerly Emerald Ave.),
Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
We entertain applicants between 9am-6pm Mondays to Fridays, and 8:30am-12nn during Saturdays.
You may also e-mail your resume to
Or fax it thru 636-1000
For further details you may call (02) 637-4567 or 636-8888 local 142
Look for Ms. Shane Martillano of Personnel Dept.
Download Application Form