SAFETY AND POLLUTION CONTROL OFFICER
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Serving as the official and registered Safety Officer and Pollution Control Officer of the industrial parks developed by the company
- Ensuring the compliance by the industrial parks of all the various regulatory requirements of DENR, LLDA, PEZA and LGU’s on the monitoring, recording, reporting and management of safety, pollution control and environmental matters in the parks, including all the locators within the parks’ respective boundaries
- Supervising the proper operation and maintenance of the parks’ pollution control facilities
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and standards on health and safety; and with the air, noise and water quality standards and effluent standards
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Graduate of Mechanical, Civil, Electrical or Chemical Engineering course
- Accredited with the DENR and LLDA as a Pollution Control Officer
- Minimum of 3 years solid experience as a Safety and Pollution Control Officer in an Industrial Setting, preferably in an Industrial Park
- Solid verbal and written communication skills and a positive and pleasant personality
- Willing to be assigned in Silang, Cavite
Applicants are requested to fill out the application form and personally submit their resume with picture and a copy of their transcript of records to:
Daiichi Properties Inc.
Penthouse, The Taipan Place,
F. Ortigas Jr. Road (Formerly Emerald Ave.),
Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
We entertain applicants between 9am-6pm Mondays to Fridays, and 9am-12nn during Saturdays.
You may also e-mail your resume to
Or fax it thru 636-1000
For further details you may call (02) 637-4567 or 636-8888 local 142
Look for Ms. Shane Martillano of Personnel Dept.
Download Application Form