RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Filing of documents (includes encoding, scanning, photocopying and archiving
- Preparation of minutes of meeting. Drafting of emails and letters
- Preparation of reports, presentations and the like
- Monitoring and encoding of renewals of insurance and other documents
- Requisition and monitoring of office supplies.
- Recording of incoming and outgoing documents
- Handling of boardroom reservation.
- Monitoring of President’s air-conditioning maintenance schedule, bills/payments, car registration, insurance and the like
- Other tasks which may be assigned from time to time
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree holder preferably in Office Administration, Psychology, Management and any related courses
- Preferably with at least one (1) year of experience in secretarial works
- Flexible, organized, persistent and highly analytical
Applicants are requested to fill out the application form and personally submit their resume with picture and a copy of their transcript of records to:
Daiichi Properties Inc.
Penthouse, The Finance Centre
26th Street cor. 9th Ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
We entertain applicants between 9am-6pm Mondays to Fridays.
You may also e-mail your resume to email@example.com
For further details or queries, you may contact:
Ms. Juvy Orbeta of Personnel Dept.
(02) 8636-8888 local 3102
Download Application Form