SENIOR ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Assisting in disbursement process of the company
- Handling bookkeeping, tax filing and recording of project costing
- Preparing sales reports, bank reconciliation, financial statements, statements of accounts, EWT and VAT returns
- Maintaining Books of Accounts such as CDB; CRB; Journal Vouchers
- Maintaining Vendor Subsidiary Ledger
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Graduate of BS-Accountancy or other accounting related course
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA Board Exam Passer) is an advantage, but not required
- Preferably at least 2 years work experience in a Real Estate industry
- Knowledge in preparation of statement of accounts and financial statements
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Highly analytical, keen to details and resourceful
- Proficiency in MS-Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Exposure in Computerized Accounting System (SAP or other system) is a plus
- Willing to be assigned in Ortigas Center, Pasig City and eventually in BGC, Taguig
Applicants are requested to fill out the application form and personally submit their resume with picture and a copy of their transcript of records to:
Daiichi Properties Inc.
Penthouse, The Taipan Place,
F. Ortigas Jr. Road (Formerly Emerald Ave.),
Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
We entertain applicants between 9am-6pm Mondays to Fridays, and 9am-12nn during Saturdays.
You may also e-mail your resume to
Or fax it thru 636-1000
For further details you may call (02) 637-4567 or 636-8888 local 124
Look for Ms. Juvy Orbeta of Personnel Dept.
Download Application Form