SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Kindly go to setting page and check the option "Place them manually"
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Monitoring and supervising mechanical construction work based on plans
- Assisting the Supervisor in evaluation of proposals from contractors
- Handling job site inspection of high-rise building construction projects
- Managing and supervising contractors, from construction stage to building turnover
- Ensuring project completion within allowed time table, and plans and specifications are properly met.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Licensed Mechanical Engineer
- Graduate of Mechanical Engineering course from a reputable university or college with good scholastic records
- At least five (5) years exposure in high-rise building construction (residential/commercial projects)
- Knowledge in Quantity Surveying
- Drive towards exceeding expectations, willingness to go the extra mile and high sense of urgency
- Proficiency in Computer Aided Design Software
Applicants are requested to fill out the application form and personally submit their resume with picture and a copy of their transcript of records to:
Daiichi Properties Inc.
Penthouse, The Taipan Place,
F. Ortigas Jr. Road (Formerly Emerald Ave.),
Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
We entertain applicants between 9am-6pm Mondays to Fridays, and 830am-12nn during Saturdays.
You may also e-mail your resume to
Or fax it thru 636-1000
For further details you may call (02) 637-4567 or 636-8888 local 124
Look for Ms. Juvy Orbeta of Personnel Dept.
Download Application Form