RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Assisting the Treasury Manager with issuance of receipts, preparation of actual cash flow and check/check vouchers
- Reconciling of actual cash flow and projected cash flow
- Preparing petty cash replenishment
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Graduate of BS in Banking and Finance, Financial Accounting, Accountancy, Management Accounting or other accounting related course
- Knowledge in preparation and reconciliation of actual cash flow, processing and monitoring of check vouchers, provisional and official receipts
- Work experience in Real Estate industry is an advantage
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Exposure in Computerized Accounting System (SAP or other system) is a plus
Applicants are requested to fill out the application form and personally submit their resume with picture and a copy of their transcript of records to:
Daiichi Properties Inc.
Penthouse, The Finance Centre,
26th Street corner 9th Avenue
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
e-mail address: email@example.com
For further details or queries, you may contact:
Ms. Juvy Orbeta of Personnel Dept.
We entertain applicants between 9am-6pm Mondays to Fridays.
Download Application Form