Kindly go to setting page and check the option "Place them manually"
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Coordinating and overseeing all warehouse operational requirements
- Ensuring effective tracking and accounting of all incoming and outgoing materials
- Maintaining and consolidating documentation, entering relevant data as needed
- Ensuring proper and timely issuance of materials to contractors at project sites
- Supervising and directing warehouse staff; motivating and leading them to effectively carry out given tasks
- Improving warehouse work processes through strategic planning in order to create a more efficient fulfillment system
- Ensuring that materials match with material request lists before dispatching to requesting department/ contractors
- Maintaining inventory by conducting regular schedule of physical count; reconciliation of variances and inputting accurate data
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Engineering, Commerce or any Business related course
- Supervisory experience of at least one (1) year
- Background in Warehouse Management
- Willing to be assigned in BGC, Taguig and from time to time, will do field work in Cavite/Batangas area
- Proficiency in computer software applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, ERP-Inventory Management)
Applicants are requested to fill out the application form and personally submit their resume with picture and a copy of their transcript of records to:
Daiichi Properties Inc.
Penthouse, The Taipan Place,
F. Ortigas Jr. Road (Formerly Emerald Ave.),
Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
We entertain applicants between 9am-6pm Mondays to Fridays, and 9am-12nn during Saturdays.
You may also e-mail your resume to
Or fax it thru 636-1000
For further details you may call (02) 637-4567 or 636-8888 local 124
Look for Ms. Juvy Orbeta of Personnel Dept.
Download Application Form