RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Safeguarding and monitoring of building facilities
- Conducting daily inspection of building and equipment such as A/C unit, elevators, etc. for malfunctioning conditions
- Quickly responding to emergency situations such as equipment breakdown and leaks
- Reviewing and approving plans prior to the commencement of the fit-out construction and maintenance
- Approving building gate pass and work permits
- Supervising daily task of all building contractors to ensure efficient and well-organized routine
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering
- Must have at least three (3) years working experience in mechanical and electrical operations and maintenance of High-rise Building
- Good technical background and a good team player
- Preferably residing near or willing to work in Bonifacio Global City in Taguig
- Flexible, organized, persistent and highly analytical
Applicants are requested to fill out the application form and personally submit their resume with picture and a copy of their transcript of records to:
Daiichi Properties Inc.
Penthouse, The Finance Centre,
26th Street corner 9th Avenue
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
e-mail address: email@example.com
For further details or queries, you may contact:
Ms. Juvy Orbeta of Personnel Dept.
We entertain applicants between 9am-6pm Mondays to Fridays.
Download Application Form