RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Overseeing security, fire prevention, and other safety systems
- Ensuring safety, continuous and efficient operation of equipment and facilities
- Ensuring that occupants are provided with proper utilities
- Monitoring building maintenance budgets
- Validating utilities consumption and assessing variances; Maintaining transparency in book and record keeping
- Establishing a strong customer service orientation of the entire team
- Reviewing and implementing new and existing guidelines and policies of the building/property
- Preparing annual and monthly property management report
- Preparing annual operating budget for the building/property
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering, Architecture, Property Management and other relevant courses
- Must have at least three (3) years working experience in Building/Property Management
- Strong Leadership Skills, Maintenance Experience, Understanding of Building Codes and Safety Regulations
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Flexible, organized, persistent and highly analytical
Applicants are requested to fill out the application form and personally submit their resume with picture and a copy of their transcript of records to:
Daiichi Properties Inc.
Penthouse, The Taipan Place,
F. Ortigas Jr. Road (Formerly Emerald Ave.),
Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
We entertain applicants between 9am-6pm Mondays to Fridays, and 9am-12nn during Saturdays.
You may also e-mail your resume to
Or fax it thru 636-1000
For further details you may call (02) 637-4567 or 636-8888 local 124
Look for Ms. Juvy Orbeta of Personnel Dept.
Download Application Form